Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts | RSS
Zak and Liz try to figure out how their brains work by reciting the alphabet a few times.
Zak gives a brief history of computer handwriting recognition and tells us his opinions on the ReMarkable Tablet.
Want to meditate but can’t stop thinking about all the stuff you have to do? Zak has just the technique for you.
Zak has a new food goal for this year. The initialism is: ALDAPAIGTBVIAWDIDEAKTOISICHMTT-IGTBALAODBIBIAI year.
Recorded on Jan 2, 2022
Whisper of the Heart – Wikipedia
– Alphabet in alphabetical order – @gray on Twitter
– H – BBC
– Because Internet – IndieBound
– IPA – Wikipedia
– PalmOS Graffiti – Wikipedia
– Reading Jumbled Letters – Science Alert
– Learning Helm – O’Reilly
Tile Puzzle of the Mind
– Train Cab Videos – YouTube
This episode’s PGP signature: (download link)